1. The University of Cape Coast intends to apply part of its Internally Generated Funds for the following contracts;
Supply of 2020 Diariesb (Tenderers must submit samples)
Supply of PET Bottles and closures (screw caps)
Closures(screw caps) 30mm x 25mm (Tenderers must submit samples)
|C. CR/UCC/GD/0120/2019||Supply of Power Lift Starker/Pallet Jack for Central Stores||1|
Supply of Exercise Books for Press
(Tenderers must submit samples)
2. The University of Cape Coast invites sealed Tenders from eligible suppliers for the supply of the above goods or services. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as amended by Act 914, 2016 and the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
3. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from The Procurement Office, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, and inspect the bidding document at the address and location given from Monday to Friday, 9.00 am to 4.00 pm local time each day.
4. A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of GH¢200.00 for each document. The method of payment will be by cash, or bank draft to University of Cape Coast. The document will be obtained personally.
5. Tenders must be deposited in the Tender Box located at the Procurement Office, Central Administration Building, Old Site, on or before 11:00am, on Thursday, 12th September, 2019
6. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for Tender submission. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of not less than two percent (2%) of the Tender Price from a reputable Bank in the format as prescribed under Section vii. sample forms of the Tender documents. Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend at the Training and Development Conference Room, Central Administration Building, Old Site, University of Cape Coast and at the time specified above.
7. All tenders must be accompanied by:
Valid Business registration certificate, Construction Class Certificate, VAT Certificate, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, SSNIT Clearance Certificate, Manufacturers Authorization (where applicable), PPA Certificate or evidence of registration etc.
8. Address for inspection and Purchase of Tender Documents:
Central Administration Block- Old Site
University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana
Tel: 233-3321-32480 Ext 153/280